Wednesday 5 March 2014

Pancake Day & My 18th B-Day






Hello!

So i was supposed to post this yesterday, but my internet kept going on & off wich was really frustrating.

For pancake day, wich was also happened to be my birthday (I'm 18 now!), i made pancakes with strawberries & milk jam, with some apple juice on the side (:

They were sooooo good, i can proudly say i'm an amazing cook haha.

I was pleasantly surprised when later in the afternoon my brother brought a black rose cake, wich is one of the most delicious cakes ever! The onyl down side is that, for me, it is WAY too sugary...It also contains like a billion calories but YOLO right? (That's my excuse for being such a fatty haha)

At the end of the day it was really nice spending time with the family on pancake day & my bday, so i was really happy about that. (:

What do you like to add to your pancakes or creppes?
How did you spend your Pancake Day?



Instagram | Twitter | YouTube | Bloglovin'

2 comments:

  1. Happy late birthday to you! :)
    I love my pancakes with milk jam and strawberries, it's the best thing in the world! x

    camstalks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! (:
      & I know, they are so so yummy i almost don't believe it!

      Delete