Tuesday 4 March 2014

Deliplus Body Creams Review.

Hello!

I am currently at my aunties because we're on a holiday called 'Carnaval' where I live.
We're having a little get together as a family, so while my little cousins are playing outside & the adults are either drinking or fixing up the grill, I'm upstairs taking care of my baby cousin Melanie, playing with her & giving her her formula. Since she just fell asleep, i decided to do some blogging. (:

For this post, I'm going to do a little review on two 'Deliplus' body creams my mum brought me from her trip to Spain. (The labels are in spanish, since she purchased these in Spain at Mercadona)

Deliplus: Nutritiva Corporal con Aceite de Oliva - 1,60€

  • Nutritiva Corporal con Aceite de Oliva: This cream is for really dry skin, it gives you an intensive tratment with olive oil that regenerates & nourishes the skin. It also contains vitamin E, wich helps to get rid of the dryness & protects the skin. My mum is the one that uses this cream, & her opinion on it is that it's amazing! After the second or third time she used it,her skin felt hydrated & soft..(it also looked really good, if i may). She will definitely buy it again, as soon as she can.

Deliplus: Fruit Fusion Body Cream, Frutos Rojos - 1,85€

  • Fruit Fusion Body Cream, Frutos Rojos: This cream hydrates & softens your skin all day, it has a very strong perfume thanks to the fusion of the ripe red berry fruits. This is the cream i use & i absolutely love it. It really makes the skin way softer & gives it a little glow, the only thing is that when i use i don't like to use any other perfume because the aroma of the cream is so strong it makes me dizzy. It smells delicious tough & it can easily be consider as a perfume too.

So that's mine & my mum's review on these two Deliplus creams. I think you only find them at Mercadona in Spain so i did some research & found this link where they ship these & more Deliplus products anywhere: http://www.supermercat.nl/international/contents/en-uk/d2_deliplus_products_spain.html

Also, the Fruit Fusion Body Cream has five essences, i reviewed the Frutos Rojos but i will be getting the other ones (Cítricos, Higo+Fressia, Maracuyá+Tiarê, Lichi+Karitê) soon & will do my review on them then. (:

What is your favourite body cream? Do you prefer them with or without perfume?
Any advice or products for skin care you may have please share them haha.

PS: I just finished this post and saw that it's March 4th already, meaning it's...MY B-DAY!
I'm turnig 18.. think bloggin' is a pretty damn good way to start another year in my life (:





2 comments:

  1. I'll need to give these a whirl!
    Make sure to check out my blog!

    MAJOTRON.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  2. You definitely should! And will do (:

    ReplyDelete