Sunday 23 February 2014

Hello!


Hello!


My name is Carly Nicole, i am 17 years young, but i will be 18 in one week, wich is something i'm dreading but i'm also excited about.

For my first post i decided to let you know a little bit about me.

I am a Latin girl, so excuse me if i ever make a grammar mistake.

I am an enthusiast of all things Beauty, Fashion & Life related, as i've pointed out on my description. I have a huge love for this things and after spending an enormous amount of time checking blogs and YouTube channels, i've decided to start my very own blog to share my thoughts and experiences.

One last thing, like i've mentioned before, i am Latin, so it's possible that some of the brands i use don't exist in other countries, or if you want my review of some product, i may not hace access to it, so for that i apologise in advance.

I really hope all of you enjoy my blog and take a good use out of it. Feels nice to finally have my own little internet space and share it with you. (:

This is how i look if you're interested.



No comments:

Post a Comment